The SQL Server team has released SQL Server 2012 SP1 Cumulative Update #7.
- KB Article: KB #2894115
- Build # is 11.0.3393
- Currently there are 47 fixes (plus three undisclosed issues resolved); the most interesting to me are:
- KB #2879373 – FIX: Threads are not scheduled evenly in SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition
- KB #2894305 – FIX: Suboptimal execution plan is generated when you run a query in SQL Server 2012
- KB #2895494 – Slow SQL Server performance and a memory leak after you apply Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1
- KB #2897454 – FIX: Insufficient system memory error occurs when you try to create an index in a char, varchar, or nvarchar type column in SQL Server 2012
Relevant for builds 11.0.3000 -> 11.0.3392. Do not attempt to install on SQL Server 2012 RTM (any build < 11.0.3000) or any previous version.