December 2012 Cumulative Updates are available for SQL Server 2008 R2
Microsoft released new cumulative updates for SQL Server.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update # 10
- KB Article: KB #2783135
- 16 fixes are listed at the time of publication
- Build number is 10.50.2868
- Relevant for @@VERSION 10.50.2500 through 10.50.2867
SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 Cumulative Update # 4
- KB Article: KB #2777358
- 34 fixes are listed at time of publication
- Build number is 10.50.4270
- Relevant for @@VERSION 10.50.4000 through 10.50.4269
My usual disclaimer: these updates are NOT for SQL Server 2008. Only apply to systems where @@VERSION returns 10.50.xxxx, where xxxx is >= 2500. If xxxx < 2500, you need to start thinking about getting off the RTM branch.