October 2012 Cumulative Updates are available – SQL Server 2008 R2 & SQL Server 2012
Microsoft released new cumulative updates for SQL Server; they announced them on their blog several hours ago.
SQL Server 2012 RTM Cumulative Update # 4
- KB Article: KB #2758687
- 25 fixes are listed at the time of publication
- Build number is 11.0.2383
- Relevant for @@VERSION 11.0.2100 through 11.0.2382
SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update # 9
- KB Article: KB #2756574
- 14 fixes are listed at the time of publication
- Build number is 10.50.2866
- Relevant for @@VERSION 10.50.2500 through 10.50.2865
SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 Cumulative Update # 3
- KB Article: KB #2754552
- 22 fixes are listed at time of publication
- Build number is 10.50.4266
- Relevant for @@VERSION 10.50.4000 through 10.50.4265
All fixes released after October 9th include the security updates from MS12-070.
I'm sorry. I was looking at "Relevant for @@VERSION 10.50.4000 through 10.50.4265 " and read it wrong. You are correct and thanks for this information btw. Great resource.
guest, where is the mistake in the version number? I said: "Build number is 10.50.4266"…
I think you have a mistake in the version number. I get Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP2) – 10.50.4266.0 (X64) from @@version and I just applied sp2 CU3.