New cumulative Updates for SQL Server 2008 SP2/SP3 are available!
On Monday, I completely missed that the SQL Server Release Services team published two cumulative updates for SQL Server 2008. I'd blame jury duty, but that didn't start until Tuesday, and only lasted two days. Well, better late than never.
Cumulative Update #8 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- KB : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2648096
- Build number : 10.00.4326
- Number of fixes : 6
- Relevant for : Builds of SQL Server where SELECT @@VERSION yields between 10.00.4000 and 10.00.4325
Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3
- KB : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2648098
- Build number : 10.00.5770
- Number of fixes : 14
- Relevant for : Builds of SQL Server where SELECT @@VERSION yields between 10.00.5000 and 10.00.5769
As usual, I'll post my standard disclaimer here: these updates are NOT for SQL Server 2008 R2 (where @@VERSION will report 10.50.xxxx).
P.S. this is blog post #499. You're probably not counting, but I am. 🙂